Bruces Tweet from his inner Fay
My letter to @LindseyGrahamSC— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
These witnesses have direct (non-hearsay) evidence of Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent @realDonaldTrump from being President, and more.
Taylor’s Embassy is uniformly refusing them visas. pic.twitter.com/LZTygHlkwy
TRUTH ALERT:— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
The statement I’ve made several times of having an insurance policy, if thrown under bus, is sarcastic & relates to the files in my safe about the Biden Family’s 4 decade monetizing of his office.
If I disappear, it will appear immediately along with my RICO chart.
The Mafia couldn’t kill me so NO, I am not worried about the swamp press!— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years!— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.
Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?
If Shifty says it’s just a coincidence that he is invested in same companies that got $7b in laundered Ukrainian money will you believe him? Well maybe if he stepped down until he was investigated. If I was Independent Council I would be quick and fairer than Mueller.— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
REVEALED: Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case - Conservative Choice Campaign https://t.co/GpHSTVmyXZ— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019
Obstruction of Justice? 👇🏻 Trump wasn’t allowed to get pissed off over investigations, remember???
Biden: Lindsey Graham will “regret his whole life”!— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 22, 2019
This reminds me of Biden’s decree to the media to silence me on September 29th.
Now a threat to a US Senator. This is getting to be more and more like my old mafia cases. They sure do sound like crooks.
Comments
Post a Comment