Trump
Great to hear! CA’s Gov Newsom about @realDonaldTrump
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 1, 2020
“Let me just be candid with you. I’d be lying to you to say that he hasn’t been responsive to our needs, he has."
"The fact is every time I've called the President he's quickly gotten on the line."pic.twitter.com/X8enylMUzO
President Trump: "Number one on Facebook. Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I just found out I'm number one on Facebook." pic.twitter.com/n8rB4hMMsZ
— The Hill (@thehill) April 1, 2020
Gov. Whitmer reverses course on coronavirus drugs, is now asking feds for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine https://t.co/i0rluM8Wap
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) April 1, 2020
Dr. Fauci pushes back at Acosta questions around the U.S. not acting early. “In a perfect world, it would have been nice to have known what was happening there (in China). We didn’t. But I believe, Jim, that we acted very early.”
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) March 31, 2020
"This really has brought out his strong leadership, his ability to bring people together across the aisle," she said.
— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) March 31, 2020
"I am a Democrat, but I am going to vote for him. I don’t see leadership on the Democratic side. But I certainly will vote for Trump."https://t.co/A3iNvOgGsk
This is the side of President Trump that the media doesn't want anyone to see.
— Carpe Donktum๐น (@CarpeDonktum) April 1, 2020
It would be a shame if everyone saw it. pic.twitter.com/7a1VWoaxJK
Comments
Post a Comment